Shaun Week Is Coming To Beachbody On Demand!
This is bananas, YO! I’m excited to announce that Shaun T is back with brand new workouts! On June 12th, Beachbody on Demand is launching Shaun Week – one week of Shaun T workouts with a new one released each day June 12-18!
Shaun Week is one week of fitness that is all about changing your life and transforming your mind and body. It is about getting motivated to get connected to your fitness, to your mental journey and to continuing on with your progress and reaching your health and fitness goals. If you’ve done any of Shaun T’s workouts, such as Insanity, Asylum, or Max 30, then you KNOW any workout from him is intense and gets amazing results!
Each workout will feature a modifier to convert the high impact moves and to lower impact but intense. (In one example, the modifier will be using a chair for a less strenuous alternative to a floor move.)
What Are the Workouts?
- Insane Basics: Go Slow, form over speed, work through it.
- Pure Cardio Part 2: It is going to be amazing! No floor moves in this one.
- Insane Weights: This workout is hitting the weights in an Insanity format.
- 25 Abs: 25 minutes focused right where we need it.
- BrickSanity: Asylum strength and T25 mixture and a lot of insane craziness!
- Speed 4.0: Speed workout similar to T25 Speed 1.0 and 2.0
- Dig Deep: This is how you end the week with a bang! This one sounds like Friday Fight from Max 30.
But don’t think that it stops after 7 days – Shaun T promises a hybrid calendar so that you can complete a full 30-day program!