I absolutely can’t wait for this year’s hottest new Beachbody program to come out. It’s called The Master’s Hammer & Chisel and it’s being released on December 1, 2015! The is the first program to contain not only one but two of Beachbody’s celebrity trainers, bikini model and fitness competitor, Autumn Calabrese (from 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme) AND world class body builder, Sagi Kalev’s (from Body Beast). These two trainers come together to teach you how build muscle to sculpt your body, and how to chisel away of the fat to get you the very best results! It also comes with a set of portion control containers and a meal plan to teach you not only what you need to eat, but how much so you get the best results.
If you are looking to get in shape this December, or after the holidays then you have got to get this program. I would love to have you join my team and my test group of people who are looking to do this program with me. I’ll be running my first “test group” of this program with anyone who wants to purchase the program from me and do it with me. We will do it together with my team coaches who to give you the very best support and motivation so you get the best results. Watch my video below for more information.
What makes The Master’s Hammer and Chisel incredibly effective and unique? • The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is built on the three phases of SSP Training— Stabilization, Strength, and Power. Other workouts only focus on one or two phases, which might give you decent results. But The Master’s Hammer and Chisel program incorporates all three methods to help you relentlessly chip away fat and carve every muscle for a strong, visually stunning body in 60 days.
• 12 brand-new, 30- to 40-minute workouts that combine Sagi and Autumn’s proven techniques for 60 days of hardcore resistance training.
• Sagi and Autumn make eating for your goals simple. That’s why they included their easy-to-follow and completely customizable nutrition plan, along with 7 portion-control containers that show you how to portion out the right amount of food to help you reach your unique fitness goals.
• Flexible nutrition that allows you to lean out, sculpt and maintain, or build muscle.
• Includes options to adapt certain exercises if you have limited access to equipment.
• Includes a modifier who demonstrates some moves at a lower intensity.
A few dumbbells, a bench or stability ball, and a chin-up bar or resistance band with a door attachment kit.
Check out the results from a couple of my friends who were in the original coach test group